LEARN FROM AMAZING SPEAKERS, CUTTING EDGE CONTENT, GAME CHANGING ROLE-MODELS, CASE STUDIES AND HOW YOU CAN DO THIS TOO
WE112: Game Changing Innovation: Designing the Future of Architecture, Construction and the Built Environment, Part I (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Stephen Hagan, FAIA – President | CEO, Hagan Technologies, LLC:
- Jonathan Widney – President, Solibri, LLC
- Richard Waterhouse – Chief Executive, RIBA Enterprises, Ltd.
- Jim Bedrick – Principal, AEC Process Engineering
WE313: Game Changing Innovation: Designing the Future of Architecture, Construction, and the Built Environment, Part II (1:00 PM – 5:00 PM)
- Stephen Hagan, FAIA – President | CEO, Hagan Technologies, LLC
- Roger Grant – Program Director, National Institute of Building Sciences
- Dennis Shelden – Director, Digital Building Laboratory, Georgia Tech
- Kimon Onuma, FAIA – President, Onuma, Inc.
- Tony Rinella – Director, Assoc. AIA, bimSCORE / SBI
Two sessions for a total of 7.5 Learning Units, HSW GBCI RIBA
Steve Hagan, FAIA moderates Q & A including Richard Waterhouse, RIBA; Jonathan Widney; Kimon Onuma, FAIA; and Jim Bedrick, FIAI, LEED AP; answer questions from the audience.